BOOST YOUR BRAND'S EXPOSURE & RECOGNITION BY BECOMING AN EXHIBITOR AT FABx23
Is Exhibiting Right for You?
Are you a Columbia Basin food producer looking to showcase your products, and connect with a diverse audience of buyers, fellow producers, and industry experts? As an exhibitor, you’ll gain valuable exposure, get the chance to have attendees experience and fall in love with your offerings, meet potential buyers, network with like minded food professionals, and learn from industry experts.
What the $161 Exhibitor Ticket Includes:
- 8ft Table in the Industry Only Expo Nov. 3rd and Public Indoor Market on Nov. 4th.
- Basin Food & Buyer Expo access to 1:1 experts on tap during industry only evening.
- Full event admission for 1 person
- Delicious Basin Food bites throughout the event along with seasonal local breakfasts and lunches, and an exclusive Saturday farm-to-table dinner.
- Access to 2 days of workshops, sessions, tours and networking.
- Additional team members or staff will require a Full Event Admission ticket ($54 without the farm-to-table dinner or $81 including dinner). This will allow your team member to access all the sessions and meals.
Review Product Sponsorship Details Here
Take Your Participation to the Next Level with Product Sponsorship
This year there is an additional option for producers to gain even more product visibility at the event, through product sponsorship. Seamlessly integrated into the two-day event, your product will gain visibility among a community of passionate food enthusiasts, creating a buzz around your brand. Plus, your sponsorship directly supports the event’s operational costs, ensuring we can continue hosting this one-of-a-kind event.
6 GREAT REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT FABx23
Join the 40+ local food & beverage exhibitors
#1 Business Exposure
Show us whatcha got!
For only the cost of a table, you’ll get your business in front of hundreds of potential buyers for two days. It’s a great, low-cost way to showcase your business.
#2 Meet New Clients
Everyone’s coming to see you!
That’s right. We’ve invited essential buyers to join us on your behalf. They’ll all be under one roof, from grocers to chefs to industry suppliers. It’s a great way to meet new business partners quickly.
#3 Sell Your Products
Cover the cost of your table!
This year we’re opening a Market Place to the public. This means you’ll be able to sell your products right on the spot and gain new fans.
#4 Learn From Industry Experts
Stay on the cutting edge!
Learn from the best through engaging workshops and presentations. This year we’ll have more speakers and hot topics that matter to you.
#5 Find New Business Opportunities
Take part in non-stop networking!
Rub shoulders with your peers and learn from each other. See who’s doing what, build more business relationships and form collaborative partnerships.
#6 Eat Local!
The Expo is always delicious!
All of our past participants will tell you what an amazing local spread is shared, celebrated and enjoyed by all, year after year!